About 2 months ago the wife and I decided we would take a short holiday somewhere in Ireland. Normally hen we do this I plan on heading out for some landscape photography at least once […]
- A 2015 favourite….
- A quick visit to Murlough Bay
- A quick visit to Ballintoy
- Zap those dust bunnies…
- Dispose of the disposables at weddings!
- ViewDrogheda.ie launched
- Irelands newest Canon Pro Centre
- A wedding at a beautiful location….
- Podcasts I like….
- Mid-Louth Camera Club Exhibition 2012
- Some Basic Filter advice….
- Write down those photo ideas…
- My Apple Life
- Tips for shooting Panoramas
- Ballydowane Cove, Waterford
- A quick visit to Salterstown
- Tips for shooting Seascapes
- A quick visit to Clogherhead…
- Just about happy…..
- The Arctic light