Below are a selection of landscapes images I have shot over the last few years. This area of photography is probably what I enjoy the most. I have found nothing better than being alone on a deserted beach for sunrise or sunset, witnessing and capturing some of the most amazing skys and colours on Earth. Ireland is a stunningly beautiful country and I never get bored of heading out and looking for that hidden beach or unseen rock formation thats asking to be photographed. I shoot almost exclusively in that golden hour around sunrise and sunset. The colours are more intense and the angle of light more interesting. I hope I have captured something in my images that portrays that sense of beauty. Please feel free to comment on my images below the gallery.
- A 2015 favourite….
- A quick visit to Murlough Bay
- A quick visit to Ballintoy
- Zap those dust bunnies…
- Dispose of the disposables at weddings!
- ViewDrogheda.ie launched
- Irelands newest Canon Pro Centre
- A wedding at a beautiful location….
- Podcasts I like….
- Mid-Louth Camera Club Exhibition 2012
- Some Basic Filter advice….
- Write down those photo ideas…
- My Apple Life
- Tips for shooting Panoramas
- Ballydowane Cove, Waterford
- A quick visit to Salterstown
- Tips for shooting Seascapes
- A quick visit to Clogherhead…
- Just about happy…..
- The Arctic light