So you’ve likely established I shoot a lot of architecture and landscape. On top of that I’m a family man and love nothing better than capturing moments of my families day to day life. I’ve 2 […]
- A 2015 favourite….
- A quick visit to Murlough Bay
- A quick visit to Ballintoy
- Zap those dust bunnies…
- Dispose of the disposables at weddings!
- ViewDrogheda.ie launched
- Irelands newest Canon Pro Centre
- A wedding at a beautiful location….
- Podcasts I like….
- Mid-Louth Camera Club Exhibition 2012
- Some Basic Filter advice….
- Write down those photo ideas…
- My Apple Life
- Tips for shooting Panoramas
- Ballydowane Cove, Waterford
- A quick visit to Salterstown
- Tips for shooting Seascapes
- A quick visit to Clogherhead…
- Just about happy…..
- The Arctic light