Basically I have a head like a sieve...! I'm often walking along listening to my music, or sitting looking out the window of the bus, daydreaming, when suddenly, in jumps an idea for a photograph into my head. Pretty soon after that the idea jumps right back out again. That was until a very talented friend of mine mentioned to me that he had the same problem but sorted it very simply. He kept a small notepad with him at all times and when those fleeting ideas entered his head he jotted them down...! So I copied him and have been doing it every since. Recently I've started doing it on the iPad and iPhone instead and its synced with all my other Apple devices as a constant reminder that I have work to do. Haha..... So there.... no more excuses for being a numbskull like me...!
- A 2015 favourite….
- A quick visit to Murlough Bay
- A quick visit to Ballintoy
- Zap those dust bunnies…
- Dispose of the disposables at weddings!
- ViewDrogheda.ie launched
- Irelands newest Canon Pro Centre
- A wedding at a beautiful location….
- Podcasts I like….
- Mid-Louth Camera Club Exhibition 2012
- Some Basic Filter advice….
- Write down those photo ideas…
- My Apple Life
- Tips for shooting Panoramas
- Ballydowane Cove, Waterford
- A quick visit to Salterstown
- Tips for shooting Seascapes
- A quick visit to Clogherhead…
- Just about happy…..
- The Arctic light