Here's a video I watched over on Vimeo. It must be an amazing time for a landscape photographer to have basically 8-12 golden hours. Filmed 29th April and 10th May 2011 in the Arctic, on the archipelago Lofoten in Norway. Some day I might visit... ahhhhhhh
- ViewDrogheda.ie launched
- Irelands newest Canon Pro Centre
- A wedding at a beautiful location….
- Podcasts I like….
- Mid-Louth Camera Club Exhibition 2012
- Some Basic Filter advice….
- Write down those photo ideas…
- My Apple Life
- Tips for shooting Panoramas
- Ballydowane Cove, Waterford
- A quick visit to Salterstown
- Tips for shooting Seascapes
- A quick visit to Clogherhead…
- Just about happy…..
- The Arctic light